- Youth Drop-In Floor Hockey (Ages 11-13)
- Wednesdays - Oct 11 - November 22, 2017
- 7:00 - 8:00pm
- St. Marguerite School - Gym
- Adult supervision will be provided.
- POI 101
- Tuesdays – Sept 26 - November 14, 2017
- James L Alexander School - Gym
- What is POI? Poi is a category within the Flowarts; Flowarts is a branch in performance art between circus arts and martial arts. POI is only one of many Flowarts and is a prop which involves maneuvering two tethered weights on cords through a variety of rhythmical and geometric patterns using this movement method. Flowarts can help you in almost every area of life and has a meditative quality; my personal goal is to inspire prop/poi love to the Saskatoon Community and throughout Saskatchewan.
- Instructor: Tara "Spinja" Stratton
- Booty, Buns and Guns- CANCELLED (Watch for another opportunity in January!!)
- Booty buns and guns is a low impact, core and butt firming class that targets the booty, abs and arms. All you need is a yoga mat, runners and an hour!
- Instructor: Bernie Enright
- Beginner/Intermediate Yoga and Meditation
- Wednesdays - Sept 20 - November 29, 2017
- James L Alexander School - Gym
- Description - coming soon...
- Instructor - coming soon...
- Family Hula Hooping - CANCELLED
- Come and spend some quality time with your children while being physically active. The hula-hoop is a versatile toy that even gets grandparents interest! In this 6 week session participants will play games, work in partnership, explore creative movement, be given challenges to master hoop skills, and be relaxed while having fun!
- Instructor: Karla Kloeble
Parkridge Community Association is offering online registration for all programs. The online registration portal will be accessible through a link above and on the right-hand-side of our website during active registration periods. This will direct you to another site where you can purchase your membership and registration for the current season’s program offerings.
REMEMBER to be patient as our volunteers work to process registrations. Everyone is working very hard to offer fun programs for our neighbours. Sometimes there are delays or lags in the process. We will do everything we can to make the process as smooth as possible. If there are questions or concerns, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org, your email will be directed to the appropriate volunteer.
Youth basketball is offered through Saskatoon Minor Basketball Association (SMBA) (http://www.smba.ca/site). Registration has been offered through the community association in the past. Any information passed on to the PCA will be posted here.
Parkridge's soccer program for the indoor season 2017-2018 is up and running. Click on the link below. Season dates and times will be passed along after registration. Any questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Also, please consider taking this opportunity to help a little star grow in the field of soccer. Coaches are always needed. Soccer experience is not required.
Softball/Fastball registration is closed for the 2017 season. Registration will be open again in early 2018 (January). Registration is for ALL age groups. Please register early so the teams can be set up and coaches arranged. Also, take a minute to check out the Phantoms website for updates on clinics and practice times.
Parkridge Community is located in the Saskatoon Phantoms Zone. Check out the website (http://www.saskatoonphantoms.com/) for updates.
Saskatoon Phantoms are members of the Saskatoon Minor Softball League (http://www.smsl.ca/english/). SMSL is dedicated to providing an opportunity for young athletes to participate in softball – to learn and strive for success in a safe, healthy environment. SMSLs Mission Statement is to provide an opportunity for boys and girls in the minor categories to learn the skills to play softball in Saskatoon.
• Blastball (6 & under)
• Rookies (8 & under)
• Mites (10 & under)
• Squirt (12 & under)
• PeeWee (14 & under)
• Bantam (16 & under)
Need for coaches! Our future ball players need volunteers to make for a successful, fun season of learning soccer skills and playing with new and old friends. Please consider volunteering your time for this rewarding experience! If you are interested, be sure to notify the Phantoms organization at registration or check out the Phantoms website to find out more about training opportunities. Our children thank you!