Have any questions about our neighbourhood or how you can get involved? Please fill out the form below and let us know what you think!
PCA Executive Members
- President – Sally Ifill
- Vice- President - Vacant – THIS COULD BE YOU!!
- Treasurer – Michelle Heggstrom
- Secretary – Shannon McDonald
- Indoor Program Coordinator – Kim and Dave Troesch
- Rink Coordinator – Billie Bueckert
- Newsletter Coordinator – Sally Ifill
- Website/Social Media – Michelle Heggstrom
- Social Coordinator - Vacant – THIS COULD BE YOU!!
- Basketball Coordinator- Vacant – THIS COULD BE YOU!!
- Soccer Coordinator – Lea Maughan
- Softball/Fastball Coordinator – Shannon McDonald
- Citizen Patrol – Vacant - THIS COULD BE YOU!!
- James L. Alexander School Liaison – Ashley Benson
- St. Marguerite School Liaison – Michelle Heggstrom
- Tommy Douglas School Liaison - Vacant – THIS COULD BE YOU!!
- Bethlehem School Liaison – Vacant – THIS COULD BE YOU!!
- Member at Large – Ken Venne
- City of Saskatoon Community Consultant – Chelsie Schafer
- Ward 3 Councillor – Ann Iwanchuk
- Northwest Community Liaison Officer - Cst. Jing Xiao - (306-975-2296)
We are always looking for new members. There are several positions vacant currently and current positions may be available as terms are completed. Residents of the community are also always welcome to attend any or all meetings. If you are interested or know someone else who may be or simply want to check out what the PCA is about, please attend one of our monthly meetings or email the PCA at firstname.lastname@example.org.